Quip Phlebotomy chair (Reclining Model)
• Specially designed grooved and cushioned arm-rest of proper positioning of arm during Phlebotomy procedure (In accordance with CLSI blood collection best practice guideline for positioning of arm during collection)
• Tilting feature in arm rest allows best practice in Blood collection (CLSI guidelines recommend arm should be protruded towards gravity to aid venous blood flow during collection)
• 360° rotatable and Height adjustable armrest, comforts positioning during collection.
• Intelligently designed seat , provides comfortable seating to all sizes of patients.
• Removable Utility tray helps for comfortable access for phlebotomy accessories during blood collection.
• Cushioned safe rest flip-up allows safety and comfort during collection.
• Additional tray attached for phlebotomy items. (Special 10° recline for HEAD-LOW in event of patient fainting while blood collection for recliner models)
Available Colours: BEIGE, BLACK, MAROON.
(Version-manual gas spring assisted chair)
Material: mild steel powdered coated
Upholstery: artificial leather
Base: levelling pads/castor wheel
Arm-rest: swayable armrest
Feature: combined gas assisted movements
backrest + leg-rest from seating posture to bed position
Dimensions: Reclining Model
Seating width:20 inches
Seating height:21 inches
Seat depth:36 inches
Back support size:20 inches*27 inches